Tuesday, November 14th @ 10:00am - Central
EASY Online Bidding
Weatherford, TX 76088
Online Only Auction
Thank you to all bidders from:
ALABAMA - Cullman, New Market, Trussville
COLORADO - Loveland
GEORGIA - Locust Grove
KANSAS - Lawrence
MISSOURI - Peculiar
TEXAS - Aledo, Arlington, Austin, Azle, Bowie, Burkburnett, Burleson, Cleburne, Cross Plains, Dale, Denton, Fort Worth, Glen Rose, Gorman, Granbury, Grand Prarie, Jacksboro, Lipan, Mansfield, Mineral Wells, Ponder, Poolville, Princeton, Rainbow, Saginaw, Springtown, Stephenville, Sunset, Venus, Walnut Springs, Watauga, Weatherford, Whitney
VIRGINIA - Richmond
Share this Auction
Texas Auction & Realty
PO Box 608
Weatherford, TX 76086
Phone: (817) 304-1052
Nov 15, 2017 10:00 AM
Weatherford Estates & Firearms Auction
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Wednesday, November 15th @ 10am -6pm
Thursday, November 16th @ 10am - 6pm
Friday, November 17th @ 10am - 6pm
NO Saturday Pickup!
* 2 Men's Wrist Watches * 2 Pewter Tankards * 2 Small Hobnail Milkglass Fluted Vases * 2 Small Pottery Jars * 3 Ceramic Canisters * 4 Vintage Soda Bottles * Apple Peeler * Apple Peeler Parts * Arkansas Narrative History Hardcover – 2002 * Bakelite Handled Small Sewing Tools * Braided Nylon Reins or Lead Rope * Brass Decor * Brass Stencils and Plaque * Cedar Wood Bowl and 2 Wood Spoons * Ceramic Doll Legs * Collector Plates and 1903 Theater Program * Cracked Pottery Lids * Decor Assortment * Doll House Miniatures * Dry Cleaning Bag, Pet Pillow and Decor * Enamelware Pans and Lids * Fashion Jewelry Assortment * Fashion Necklace * Forged Iron Skewers and Hanger * Framed Music Sheets * Glass Shakers with Metal Lids * H&R Topper Model 158 30-30cal * Handled Pewter Tea Pot * Horseshoe, Clamp and Tools * Iver Johnson Cadet .38S&W * Keen Kutter Apple Peeler * Kitchen Glassware * Leather Cuff * Metal Trim Parts * Miniature Liberty Bell Collectible * Nagant 9130 7.62x54R * NCO Sword * New Armscor M1600 .22LR * New Mossberg 715P .22LR * Painted Gourd Vase - Linda Havner * Pair of Cast Iron Brackets * Paper Filters and Dispenser * Pewter 3 Stooges Miniatures * Pewter Cup Collection * Pewter Cups * Pewter Cups and Whistles * Pewter Handled Cups * Pewter Napkin Rings and Salt Bowls * Pewter Open Bottom Carriers with 2 Serving Cups * Pewter Pitcher and Vase * Pewter Pitcher Collection * Pewter Servers * Pewter Skeleton Keys * Pewter Spoon Collection * Pewter Teapot and Servers * Pipe Reamer * Planters Candy Box and Cherry Blossoms Hand Fan * Pottery Bowl and Painted Rock * Presentation Sword * R-Guns TRR15 5.56cal * Right Angle Rotary Skewer or Drill * Scale Weights * Serving Spoons and Trivet * Small Home Decor Assortment * Small Pottery Jars * Small Vintage Pulley Block * Star Apple Peeler * Steel Tie Out Spike * Strainer Spoon and Trivet * Taurus PT940 .40cal * Tom's Peanuts Tin * U.S. Springfield 1879 Trapdoor Carbine .45-70 * U.S. Springfield 1879 Trapdoor Carbine .45-70 w/1890 Barrel Band Alteration * Vase Holder and 2 Small Baskets *Vintage Tool * Volunteer Enterprises Commando Mark III .45cal * Vortex Pewter Juicers * Wall Decor * Wood Shelves and Decor *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.