Online Only Auctions, Residential Real Estate, General & Estate, Other
Jul 17, 2015 - Bid Online Now !! Auction ends 07/17/2015 @ 3:00 pm Central
10 acres ~ Online Auction !
Corner of Brown`s Chapel and County Rd 721
Paragould, AR 72450
Location ! Location ! Location !
Online Only Auction
This property is located on the fringe of the city limits, where action is taking place ! Located near the southwest corner of the city limits at the corner of Brown's Chapel and Greene County Road 721, less than 1 mile from the new Greene County Tech High School and Highway 49 South !
413 W. Court Street
Paragould, AR 72450
There has been a soil analysis completed on both tracts. Both tracts have passed what is need to compy with perc regulations.
Electic and water on the property !
10 Acres offered in 5 acre tracts and as a whole !
Buy it how you want~At the price you want !
"BUY LAND .... THEIR NOT MAKING IT ANYMORE !~.Mark Twain
“Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!”~John Jacob Astor
ONLINE BIDDING TERMS:
PLEASE READ BEFORE ACCEPTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS !
10% Buyers Premium on this auction.
Any competent adult with a satisfactory photo identification who properly registers and complies with the Terms of Auction may bid. Bidder must present a $5,000.00 per tract cashier's check to Auctioneer at the close of auction. Closing within 30 days. This contract will not be contingent upon the buyer's ability to obtain financing. If buyer is unable to obtain financing or otherwise defaults, he or she will forfeit their earnest money. Property sells 'as is' where is without any warranties expressed or implied. Extremely motivated sellers !! No reasonable offer refused.
1. I understand that if I am the successful bidder, I will be required to sign the agreement of purchase and sale immediately upon notice of being the successful bidder.
2. I understand that the Auctioneers are working for the Seller and there is no relationship of dual agency.
3. I understand that the property has not been surveyed for this auction. I understand that if the buyer desires a survey it will be at the buyer’s expense. All acreage and footage is believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. This property is being sold subject to any existing right of way easements.
4. I inspected the property prior to bidding. I understand that all property is selling AS IS, WHERE IS and No warranties are expressed or implied.
5. I understand that the property contract will not be contingent upon my ability to obtain financing or any other reason. Upon becoming the high bidder, I understand that I will be required to sign a certified check made payable to Tasabah & Associates, LLC as an earnest money deposit. I understand that the earnest money of
$5,000 deposit per tract would be forfeited if I failed to close.
6. Closing will take place not more than 30 days from the date of the auction.
7. I understand that the announcements made by Tasabah & Associates, LLC, at the time of sale, take precedence over any and all preprinted material. I also understand that announcements & preprinted material referring to the property description, property conditions, survey, square footage, acres or footage, school district are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. If I wish to know these details, I must verify them on my own prior to bidding.
8. I understand that if this property is sold subject to owner confirmation.
9. I understand that buyer will pay buyer’s closing cost and sellers will pay seller’s closing cost.
10. I understand that if I fail to sign the purchase agreement immediately upon notice of being the high bidder, I will lose my rights to purchase the property, the auctioneer & seller will have the right to reopen the bidding, sell the property to another bidder & I will pay the auction company 10% of my final bid.
*Subject to Owner confirmation
Please call our office if you have any questions 1-870-236-6117 or 870-236-0632 -