Oct 26, 2015 - Bid now through October 26 th at 3:00 pm Central
Kelvin Reagans Estate ( Online Equipment Auction)
9016 Highway 90
Rector, AR 72461
Dozer, Tractor, Excavators, 15' BushHog, Mfg. Homes , Much More !
Online Only Auction
The Kelvin Reagan Estate - Tractor, Bull Dozer,Trailers, Excavators, Excavator attachments, Manufactured Homes, 15' Bush Hog, Trucks, Skid Steer, Much More !! Don't forget about the upcoming live auction !
Share this Auction
413 W. Court Street
Paragould, AR 72450
The Kelvin Reagans Estate
Bid Now through October 26th @ 3:00 pm
Preview Date: Saturday, October 24th from 10am until 3 pm,during the live onsite auction!
Pick-up & Payment : Tuesday, October 27th from 9am until 2 pm.
- ASV RC-100 Posi-Track , 1555 Hours
- Grapple Attachment
- Bucket Attachment
- Fork Attachment
- 6' Quick Attach Brush Cutter
- Edge Stump Grinder Model SC 50 H Serial # 00066
- 6' Blade attachment for skid steer ( like new !)
- Case 550H LT Crawler , 6 way Blade, 555 hours, 4-390 diesel, case sealed track, runs good ! Pin # CAL000475
- 1985 Case IH 2294, 2623 Hours, 154 HP , PIN # 9940110, ROPS# 12104943 4X2
- 15' Bush Hog 2615 Legend - Batwing
- 1989 Ford L8000 Diesel with 12' Flatbed, 10 speed trans., 140,600 miles, good rubbber, RUNS GOOD!
- 1975 International Harvester Fleetstar - Dump Truck # D1325EGB23886
- 24' Gooseneck Trailer , Dual Tandem, dove tail ( mower not included)
- 2007 - 12' Built-Wright trailer with custom rack- Vin # 1B9B412157P709492 , GVWR 3500#
- Komatsu PC28UU-2 Mini Excavator (3466 hours) 3 cyl diesel
- 12' Knap Heide Mechanics Truck Box with hydraulic lift
- Magnum Systems 5' Mulching attachment for skid steer ( 165.5.2540
- 2004 Rayco Skidsteer with mulching head- Super Crawler C87FM (Broken Crank)
- 1999 GMC C6500- 131482 Miles ( will not start) 4670 Hours, No Bed, Good Tires- 454 engine ( Broken Back Glass)
- 18' Tandel Axle Camper Trailer
- Single Wide Trailer ( 2 tone) NTA 675420 ( with weels and tires)
- Single Wide Trailer ( White metal siding) NTA 486439 ( with wheels and tires)
- International Truck Bed Trailer
- 3 sets of fibergalss steps, lot of concrete blocks, flat blocks, misc.
- Misc. Chain link fencing pieces and parts, 1 approx 30' gate (one arm), 6 pcs 4' PVC
- Partial Roll of 2/0 600 Volt AWG wire AL type use Z
- 5 various electric service panels with misc. poles
- 3 Pcs telephone poles, & 3 Rail Road ties
- Green Truck Box
- 3 pt. Feeder/seeder & blade
- 6' Flat bed for truck
- Dodge Truck Bed ( 90's model?)
- Grey Mobile Home Double wide ( vinyl siding) poor condition
- Brown Double Wide ( wood siding) poor condition
- Large lot of concrete blocks
- 2 sets of bridge timbers (mats) ( approx 30' & 40')
- 20' Dynaweld pentle trailer with dovetail and folding ramps
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from SOLDasap llc. is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Please be prepared to pay in the form of cash, a cashiers check, or direct wire the funds within one hour of the ending of the auction. Payment must be paid in full at end of auction. Cash or cashier’s check will be accepted. No personal checks and no credit cards, no exceptions. Call our office for instructions if you wish do direct deposit into our escrow account.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last 3 minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until no bids are placed within 3 minutes.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is October 24th from 10 am til 3 pm, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is October 27th from 9 am until 2 pm unless prior arrangements are made, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: Pick up by buyer only with paid receipt.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 10th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 10th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS PAID, WE WILL RESELL THE ITEM AND SEND THE DEFAULTING BUYER 50% OF THE HIGH BID ATTAINED AT THE SUBSEQUENT AUCTION. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Please do not wait until the last minutes of the auction to register or call the auction company. Our office staff is typically extremely busy at this time, and we can not guarantee getting to your questions/concerns during that time frame. We highly suggest that you utilize the max bidding feature to ensure your bids are placed. We will not be responsible for last minute computer issues.
Bid on Your OWN Schedule!
Call 870.236.6117 for questions, bidding assistance!!
From Rector, take Highway 90 West, property will be outside of Rector on the left.