Nov 13, 2015 - Live & Simulcast Auction begins at 10 am Central Central
Sunrise Beverage Distribution Facility & Equipment
1203 Goldsmith Road
Paragould, AR 72450
Live & Online Real Estate & Equipment Auction !
Real Estate, 200+ vending machines,glass front self serve refrigerators, trucks, tractor trailers, semis, industrial shelving, passenger trucks and cars, beverage equipment, office furniture, office equipment, much more.. real estate and other items. ... Auction will be held indoors !!
Share this Auction
413 W. Court Street
Paragould, AR 72450
with Simulcast Bidding !
Lunch & Drinks will be provided with Auction Registration!
Former Sunrise Beverage Distrubution Facility & Equipment Auction !
This building is located in one of Paragould's Industrial Park areas. It has 42,000 square feet, with four large overhead doors and three docking bays. An entrance door on the west side allows easy access to the warehouse. From the main area, an additional 2400 sq ft (m/l) of offices and a conference room are accessed. The corner lot has access from N 12th Av and Goldsmith Rd. Several industries and professional offices are nearby. Appraisal in April 2015 was over $1,000,000.00 -
Equipment & Personal Property
Inspection day is Thursday, November 12th,
from 12 pm until 5 pm.
Partial Listing !
200+ Beverage Vending Machines & Parts!
Vehicles & Equipment~Industrial Sheving~
Office Furniture, Electonics~ Much More
2007 GMC C-7500 , 287,072 Miles, Isuzu DIesel ( Runs Great) with 28' Box Van with lift- Vin # 1GDJ7C1347F412421~
2003 International 8100, 147, 624 miles , Motor recent complete rebuild by Gilberts in Jonesboro, Ar. , new clutch, 10 speed, new tires ( Air-Ride)
2001 Great Dane 28' Trailer- Vin # 1GRAAA56101K236545
2003 International 8100, 630,608 miles ( motor runs good), drive shaft needs welded, 10 speed, damage to driver side front ( Air-Ride)
2003 International 8100, 10 speed, Mileage ? ( Air - Ride)
2003 International 8100 , 10 speed , Mileage ( Air- Ride)
2001 Great Dane 28' Trailer- Has lift gate with bad seal- Vin # 1GRAA56111K236747
2002 Peterbuilt Model 387, Cat. C-12 DIesel - 1 228,204 miles, 12 speed Auto, sleeper cab- ( current motor has 500k miles on it) ( Air-Ride)
1994 Pines Trailer (48' Long) air ride, Vin# 1PNV482L3RKB5534
2007 Freightliner, Business Class M2, C-7 Cat. Diesel with 28' Morgan Cargo Box& LIFT GATE (new starter, new a/c, air ride, 6 speed trans.) ( Air Ride)
1990 Hesse - 16 Bay Side Loader - 28' Trailer ( body redone by American Body Co. in 2006) Vin # 1HHUTX214LM002027
1990 Hesse - 16 Bay - Side Loader -28' Trailer ( Vin # 1HHUTX214LM002030)
1990 Hesse - 16 Bay - Side Loader 28' Trailer ( body redone by American Body Co. in 2006) Vin # 1HHUTX214LM002028
1992 Hesse - 16 Bay - Side Loader Trailer ( Vin#) - 1H9RA1212NK008640
1999- Utility 53' Trailer- air-ride ( all new brakes, drums, wheel bearings, etc.)
2002 Chevrolet S-10- 317,281 miles rebuilt- automatic trans, 6 cyl, Manual Windows, A/C- runs good
2004 Chevorlet Box Truck Model CT3 with Tommy Lift(needs cable) ( 213, 876 miles) rebuilt transmission, 8 cy/ 6.0 L - 12ft box - Runs good !
2005 Chevorlet Colorado (shows 294,000 miles, current motor has approx. 60k miles) 4 cyl, Automatic, Manual Windows, A/c Runs Good!
2005 Chevorlet Colorado 312,000 miles, 4 cyl, Automatic, Manual Windows, A/c- Runs Good !
1996 Ford Ranger XLT(180,000 miles), 5 speed, Manual,Manual Windows
2007 Ford Tauras SE (181,500 miles), Power Windows, A/c- Runs Good !
Ford Focus SE ZX4- 194,000 miles - Runs Good
2000 Cheverlot Silverado 2500, 340,000 miles, 5.3/ 8 cyl, Automatic, Manual Windows, Custom rack with tool boxes, Tommy Lift
2001 GMC Savana 3500 Van (Delivery) 307,000 miles, Automatic, Power Windows and Locks ( turns over fine, wont start)
Hyster, Electric, needs battery Type-141H - charger included !
Orion Shrink Wrap Machine 7808, Model No: M67/131S, S/n: 2002-0812551, 115 Volt 15 Amp
Mitsubishi Propane Powered Forklift, Model No: FGC15K S/n: AF8LD00770
Pallet Jack 6600 Ib.
Pallet Jack 6600 Ib.
Pramac Pallet Jack 5500Ib.
Pallet Jack 5500Ib.
Vending Machines !! and coolers !!
Spartan Aluminum 4 wheel truck, 1000 lb Capacity
Spartan Aluminum 4 wheel truck, 1000 lb Capacity
Four micellaneous dollies two Cosco dollies (both have broken handle)
Eight miscellaneous Wire Racks
Aluminum portable cargo cage
Miscellaneous Office Furniture-desk, several office chairs, three drawer file cabinet
Sixteen folding chairs, one six foot folding table, and small desk, filing cabinet
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from SOLDasap llc. is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Please be prepared to pay in the form of cash, a cashiers check, or direct wire the funds within one hour of the ending of the auction. Payment must be paid in full at end of auction. Cash or cashier’s check will be accepted. No personal checks and no credit cards, no exceptions. Call our office for instructions if you wish do direct deposit into our escrow account.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last 3 minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until no bids are placed within 3 minutes.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: Pick up by buyer only with paid receipt.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 10th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 10th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS PAID, WE WILL RESELL THE ITEM AND SEND THE DEFAULTING BUYER 50% OF THE HIGH BID ATTAINED AT THE SUBSEQUENT AUCTION. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Please do not wait until the last minutes of the auction to register or call the auction company. Our office staff is typically extremely busy at this time, and we can not guarantee getting to your questions/concerns during that time frame. We highly suggest that you utilize the max bidding feature to ensure your bids are placed. We will not be responsible for last minute computer issues.
Bid on Your OWN Schedule!
Call 870.236.6117 for questions, bidding assistance!!
From Paragould, take Highway 49 North towards Marmaduke. Turn right on North 12th Avenue between Laubach Freight and Utility Trailer Mfg. , follow 12th avenue until you come to Sunrise Beverage on the right !