PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Personal Property selling absolute regardless of price !!
2. Internet Buyer's Premium: 10%
3. Payment Instructions: Payment is due in full May 16th 2013. Payment in the form of cash or cashier's check. NO CREDIT CARDS-No Exceptions, but is used for approval into the auction.
4. Removal of Personal Property: Pickup and removal will be the sole responsibility of the buyer.The buyer will have 25 days from end of auction to remove equipment.All steam lines and essential parts of the equipment will go with the equipment. Please ask all questions prior to bidding.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE:
All Lot(s) sold 'as is' where is with no expressed or implied warranties. Bidders are encouraged to fully examine all items before bidding. While descriptions are believed to be correct and information was obtained from sources deemed reliable, any information contained in the advertisement is no way a guarantee or warranty expressed or implied. Announcements made on the auction day take precedence over any printed material. The auctioneer reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to add to or delete from advertised lots.
ADDITIONAL ONLINE BIDDING NOTES:
1. Put in your maximum bid and the bidding will increase in the increments below:
$0 - $100 = $10.00 Increments
$100 - $500 = $25.00 Increments
$500 - $1000 = $50.00 Increments
$1000 - $5,000 = $100.00 Increments
$5000 - $40,000 = $1000.00 Increments
$40000 - $70,000 = $2000.00 Increments
You cannot bid against yourself. Someone else will have to bid in order for your bid to increase.
2. We will be using a Max Bidding (Ebay Style) If someone bids $5,000 and another person bids $25,000 (assuming $1000 increments), then the second personís bid would be placed at $6,000. Then, the system would automatically place their bid competitively up to the amount of their Max Bid ($25,000). If a reserve is present and their Max Bid is less than the Reserve Price, their bid will be placed at the amount of their Max Bid, as they are essentially bidding competitively against the Reserve Price.
3. Auto-Extend: This feature extends the bidding for all lots on the auction. The auction will be extended for the amount of time supplied in the Auto Extend field. This behaves differently than normal Auto Extend. If the End Time is 6:00 PM, Auto Extend is set as 15, and a bid is placed 14 minutes before the end of the auction, this will only extend the auction to 6:01 PM.
Located on the Square in Mountain View, Arkansas